6888 In Situ Flue Gas Oxygen TransmitterSource: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical
The 6888 in situ O2 transmitter provides accurate measurement of the oxygen remaining in the flue gases coming from any combustion process.
- World-Class™ performance
- Outstanding accuracy
- ±0.75% of reading or ±0.05% O2
- Digital HART® communications standard
- HART® 7 EDDL
- AMS/PlantWeb® compatible
- Optional Xi local operator interface
- large backlit LCD display
- advanced software features
- Adaptable to any existing O2 probe installation
- Westinghouse World Class
- Rosemount Oxymitter
- Most competitive O2 Probe installations
- Advanced sensor diagnostics
- calibration recommended diagnostic
- plugged diffuser/filter diagnostic
- Fully field-repairable
- Variable probe insertion option
- HART® wireless communication from probe or Xi
The new standard for combustion flue gas analysis
The 6888 in situ O2 transmitter provides accurate measurement of the oxygen remaining in the flue gases coming from any combustion process. Optimal combustion efficiency can be obtained by maintaining the ideal level of oxygen in the flue gases coming from these processes and the lowest level of NOx, CO and CO2 are produced.
Easy to use and easy to integrate. This in situ analyzer was designed with customer ease-of-use in mind. There are no moving parts or sampling apparatus resulting in an extremely reliable probe that requires very little maintenance.