DNT High Speed Washer/ThickenerSource: Kadant Black Clawson Inc.
The washer is supplied with an integral strain gauge and readout for wire tensioning.
An optional electro-mechanical roll guiding mechanism is available for mechanized roll trimming, or for use with wires no having V-guides.
The washer is fed by a headbox, using synthetic wire as a dewatering medium. Stock is fed from the headbox into the first nip formed by a deeply grooved breast roll and the wire, resulting in high feed stock capacity and efficient washing. The stock is deposited on the wire and dewatered around the breast roll, traveling to the couch roll, where it is dewatered a second time to produce highly washed and thickened stock up to 15% consistency/ A doctor blade removes the thickened stock from the couch roll into a screw conveyor, which discharges the stock from the washer.
- Compact- high tonnage in a small space
- Improved design- efficient washing at high basis weights
- Simple roll pattern- easy wire change
- Completely enclosed- cleaner and quieter operation
- Simple wire tracking and tension design
- No vacuum leg- reduced installation cost
- News-to-news washing
- Ledger-to-tissue washing
- Ledger-to-fine paper washing
Kadant Black Clawson Inc., 605 Clark Street, Middletown, OH 45042. Tel: 513-424-7400; Fax: 513-424-1747.