Equinox® Stabilizer 15 is a non-biocidal halogen stabilizing solution, designed to optimize the availability of active chlorine sources (sodium hypochlorite) in high chlorine demand, industrial process water applications. Specifically recommended for use in the paper-making industry.
When used in combination with hypochlorite, Equinox Stabilizer 15 offers a number of benefits in handling and performance:
- Optimizes the availability of hypochlorite for penetrating the sessile phase of the biofilm
- Reduces potential for corrosion of equipment in the application area
- Excellent compatibility with scale and corrosion inhibitors and optical brighteners
- Reduces the consumption of sodium hypochlorite
- Not a biocide: halogen stabilizer (stabilizes free halogens)
- Does not require any special US DOT handling procedures or licenses
- Reduces the pH sensitivity of halogens by expanding the pH range of active halogens
- Produces a reduction of AOX in discharge
Learn how bio-control in paper & board production should be the center of your water treatment program by attending our free webinar presented by Lievin De Vriese, Business Development Manager at Sigura. Secure your spot.